Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today at the Gym....Edicate Please!!!!

Definition: A Cougar is defined as an older women who dates younger men. An example: Demi Moore/Ashton Kutcher. A Couger + is one who is really old!!!

Today at the gym, I did my normal routine. I started with cardio (10 minutes on the stair stepper), lifted some wieghts, did my abs, and then I hit the sauna. At my gym, the sauna is in a common area where they have a wet and dry sauna, and a hot tub. I like the dry sauna because I can sweat (get skinny), clear my pours (get skinny), do more ab excercises (get skinny), stretch (get skinny) and then I get dressed.

Now both sauna's have glass doors. So anyone who is out at the hot tub can see in and view what your doing. So I was doing my normal routine in the sauna. I noticed that there was an old women out by the hot tub. I would periodically catch her looking at me. I can't blame her for this since again...I am an attractive person (at least in my own mind). When I got out of the sauna, I was feeling a bit dizzy. So I sat on a bench on the wall. Again...I caught this old women staring at me.

Now don't get me wrong....I have no problem with old women staring at me (it helps me build a greater confidence). After all....Cougars are in. But this women was a Cougar ++.

The morale of the story is...next time you go to a gym, don't stare at the people who are working out. It just is not good edicate and it creeps people out!!!

No comments: