Saturday, December 6, 2008

Britney on GMA

Did anyone see Britney on GMA this week? Okay...I couldn't resist setting my TiVo. Who could resits seeing a train wreck as it happens. Don't get me wrong, I love crazy Britney, but sometimes watching her is like seeing a car pulled over by the police and we all slow down to see what is going on.

In all fairness, her performance was great! So what if she walked through half the choreography and lip-synced most the notes...who cares? The overall performance quality of the production was an A+.

With that, I am sadden that we all may have seen the end of crazy Britney. After all, she seems to have shaped up her life. Not to mention that will the little that she wore for the GMA performance, we could all tell that she is much more fit that she was a year ago. I was so pleased...I could see THREE RIBS!!!! GO Britney!!!

No comments: