Saturday, December 6, 2008

Full Disclosure

Welcome friends, family, and those who want to read my daily rants. The sole purpose of this blog is for me to rant about the things I find funny, stupid, or just plain outrageous. Oh...one more purpose...making a dream come true.

Have you ever wished upon a stra (yes...really a star) for something that you really wanted? Something you wanted so bad that you would begin a blog for that purpose. Well..that is what I am doing. Help a total stranger's dream come true. Donate to my cause...Plastic Surgery!

Okay...I know that you must be thinking WHAT!@$#%#$^???? No really, I am an attractive person (at least I think so), but like most people, I want to improve myself. Specifically, I want to improve my calf's. This might sound outrageous to want since I do go to the gym daily. But, I have no desire to do those annoying and painful exercises that would make my calf's become so big. So...I would rather go through a few days (or weeks) of pain so that I can obtain my ultimate vanity achievement.

So I am asking each of you to donate $1 to my cause. This should be done through Pay Pal to todaysrant@gmail.com

Thanks for your support!

No comments: