Monday, December 8, 2008

Diet...A Key to My Awsomeness

I am often asked how do I stay so awsome!!! They key is in the diet. So in today's blog, I am giving up my well guarded secret.

Daily, I have: 1 Breakfast Monster, 1 Lunch Monster, and Dinner. That's it folks. I stay awsome and young and very attractive/desirable because I drink 2 Monster's a day. Yes...this is the same Monster drink you can buy at your local grocery store of convenience store. For me, I buy a case of it every two weeks from Costco. The best part of drinking Monster is that for me, it acts like a diuretic. I can eat whatever I want, and I can crap it out and still keep my hotness.

Oh....I also go to the gym daily!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a practicing procrastinating bulimic. I binge (eating whatever I want, whenever I want) and then promise myself I'll throw up...later. I may be getting fatter, but DANG those bacon cheeseburgers are good!