Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutiosn....

As part of my annual process of self-evaluation (which is hard since I am fully aware of my greatness), I have come up with my annual list of New Year's Resolutions.

#1. Become More Wealthy: Thanks so Suzie Orman (who is my new Deity), I will follow her adivce implicitly. Thus...I will be more wealthy (that of course is if I don't get fired...Oh...the pressure).

#2. Share more of the Gift: No need to explain.

#3. Become even more sexy: Christmas and New Years have ruined my sexiness. Today, I returned to the gym after a week off and I am going to hit it hard. I gained 10 pounds during this last two weeks. Thus, my new diet. 1 Breakfast Monseter, 1 Lunch Monster, and a Cheerio for Dinner.

#4. Hmmm...I can't think of anything else. Ah PERFECTION!

No comments: