Monday, January 4, 2010

WTH.......Tender Mercy's

I have to share something odd that I saw this weekend. In the community where I live, I frequently see people who have signs asking for money, food, gas, help, or whaterver else their little hearts want. This weekend, I saw someone trying to pull at my heartstrings (and have tender mercy).

There was a lady sitting in front of the grocery store with a sign that said "being evicted need help."

I was not shocked by seeing this...after all, people are suffering hard right now. What I did think was odd was that the lady had clutched in her hand a Louis Vuitton bag! WHAT THE CRACK!!!! If I was panhandling and I had a Louis, I would LEAVE IT AT HOME!!!! The idea behind panhandling is that you need to look like your desperate for what you want. Holding a purse that costs over a grand is not that way to look like you need help!

No comments: