Friday, January 1, 2010

I'M BACK....HOMELESS PEOPLE MAKE ME SAD

After a long break, I have now come to a new realization of my greatness and the gift (that litterally means me) that I have to share with the world.

On my way to work, I have the great pleasure of passing through my own downtown. It is always to see the women hard at work (i.e. the whores) and all of the crack heads who talk to themselves. On Christmas Eve, I was on my way to work, and I saw lots of homeless people. This really made me sad. Probably not in the conventional way that it would make most weak people feel sad. I just wished that I did not have to look at them. I get living on the street (especially during this difficult time in our economy), but could the city please come and scoop these people off the street for a couple of hours while I am going to work.

No offense to those in need. Afterall, I do support many organizations by writting a check. I write checks so that I don't have to feel all the sadiness in the world. Also...I figure that if I don't have to see it, it really does not exist.

No comments: