Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions.......

With the New Year now upon us, like most other people in this world have their New Year's Resolutions. I was thinking about it today (of course...at the gym) and I came up with what I thought was a good list. Now, the criteria for the list are items that would improve my life and if possible the lives of others (this last part is NOT a requirement...after all, reading this blog automatically improves the lives of it's readers). So...here is my list.

#1. Become even more sexy!
I know that this may be hard for some of you to understand, but my sexiness is a constant work in perfection. When you reach my level of sexiness, you may say how can one increase their sexiness level. For me, it all has to do with ensuring that my physical appearance remains well groomed (including those eyebrows), going to the gym (so that I can have that sexy bod), and wearing sexy provocative clothing.

#2. Develop a greater self-esteem!
This may be hard for some of you to read, but I do from time to time suffer from low self-esteem. I can typically overcome this when I am watching myself at the house of vanity (i.e. the gym...you know with all the mirrors that you can watch yourself in) lifting weights and seeing my muscles get BIG.

Another important component to developing a greater self-esteem is sharing it with others. That is the sole purpose for this blog...enough said!

#3. Healing the world...
OF THE UGLINESS THAT IS ALL AROUND US.
***If you haven't yet, please donate to our foundation 10,000 strong. Remember 0.05%of all proceeds will go towards the purchase of combs for the ugly.

#4. It's all for the children....
This is our new slogan! When you donate to the foundation, you will be helping the children. Okay...this might be a stretch, but the children will be healed by me getting my unnecessary required plastic surgery.

Well...with all that on my plate, I don't think there will be any time for the typical crap that no one really does. So...that will have to suffice for 09!

Please share with us your resolution's by adding your comments to this post. Perhaps together, we can learn from one another and improve all of our lives.

P.S.
Don't think that you can enjoy this blog for free. The foundation is suffering....Don't hesitate...donate today!

No comments: