Monday, December 29, 2008

I have been to HELL and back.........

Over the weekend, my parents were in town for the Christmas holiday. Typically, when they are here, we enjoy going to the movies, shopping (especially at Christmas), and just hanging out talking. This weekend however, my father took me to HELL...

So you may be wondering what my version of HELL is. It was a journey to our local Cabela's. Now many of you out there may love Cabela's. This was my first journey there. What a Treat!

My dad was shopping for shotgun shells for his riffle? that he hasn't shot in 30 years, and is having resorted. So, I was game/curiously excited to make the journey when he asked if I wanted to go.

When I arrived, I was not surprised that I was the Best Dressed person there. After all, it is a requirement that you are wearing Wranglers (yes, the ones that fit so tight that your butt is going to explode out the back of them), cowboy boots, and yes...a country western ring tone on your phone.

You might be saying what the crack, a country western ring tone? Yes it is true! I heard at a minimum 10 different phones go off with a song that went something like this....

"I have my pregnant girlfriend who I just shacked up with in the back of my F-150. She has got a gun as big a mine...that's why I love her. We like to go shopping at Cabela's for our butt hugging Wranglers. We just hope that when we bend over, our butts don't rip out of the back!

So...If you have not had the opportunity to go and witness the greatness that is Cabela's, I advise you to stop what your doing, take your camera, and go immediately! Don't forget to take pictures of the craziness and email them to todaysrant@gmail.com!

No comments: