Thursday, May 20, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to go to a AAA baseball game with my son. It was a lot of fun spending the time with my son, that being said, of course I took notes to blog about.

Let's begin...WHF(redrick)! Being at a baseball game is tons of fun! You get to spend a ridiculous amount if money on crappy food and souvenirs. Then you get to sit in a hard seat for slat least 2 1/2 hours watching people crouched over like they are getting a prostate examine in hope (cross your fingers) that one of these overpaid athletes (that last word might be a stretch) might hit a ball. While they are waiting on their bases, they stand their adjusting, fidgeting and grabbing their crotch. Just a thought here. But would it be to much to ask for some company out there to make a girdle that fits?

The other joy that I'd had was having to listen to a bunch of idiots yell at the batter. WTF(redrick)...why would anyone do this? As if the batter could here you in an audience if 8333! Also...who ever thought that those stupid horns were a good idea is an idiot!

No comments: