Friday, May 21, 2010

Keney Rodgers...What a hot mess!

Okay let's begin with a confession. I love Oprah! I especially a crazy Oprah.

On with today's rant...

So today I was watching Oprah. She had on another idol of mine Dolly Parton (who we all know pioneered plastic surgery and without her efforts (I mean all natural breasts), we would not have the medical advancement in the feild of plastic surgery).

Dolly sang a couple of songs which were great! I was also able to forgive crazy Oprah for her singing (you know whenever Oprah has a musician on her show and she says she loves cut #1, but when that number us sung Oprah tries to sing the song and it is apparent she has no clue what the words are...that is a nugget if joy). Anyway, today Oprah knew the words. Brava!

My favorite part was when Dolly was singing and the giant screen separated behind her and out came the freakest thing I've ever seen. It was a 70 year old, father of 5 year old twins, plastic surgery all gone wrong King...Kenny Rogers. I have never seen such a freely image.

Let's all take a moment tonight and chant to Oprah that she will put forth all her power and tell Keney to put the knife down!

No comments: