Monday, April 27, 2009

Tales from the Gym....Yes...Another Story...

So...I have to begin by apologizing. It has been quite a while since I have had anything to blog about. I hope you won't be let down by my new stories.

Last Friday, I was at the gym, and I saw something that I thought was odd. There was a women there in a full on burka. Now...I was thinking when I initially what the crack, because we in Nevada don't typically see people wearing burka's (after all, this is not the middle east). I also was also think that this women must be new to the gym, probably trying things out for the first time (I see this a lot with men...working out in jeans and hiking boots). I did not think much of it until I saw her and her husband back again on Saturday night working out.

What was odd on Saturday is that the women was in the same burka that she wore on Friday night. This lead me to believe that this must be her workout burka. It was nice...not your typical black or gray, but it was leopard print. It kinda reminded me of the 80's when women would wear the leaped leotards with the thong going up their butt. Hmmmm...maybe some have digressed a bit!

No comments: