Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This Economy SUCKS!!!

What is up with the people of the world today. Not only were there so many selfish idiots who due to their selfishness have ruined our economy, but now no one will donate to our foundation.

I get that there are those who are unemployed. I get that there are many out there who were morons and bought homes that they could not afford (oh...Mr. Banker man, I think it is a good idea to buy a home with 0 down and that is a variable rate...just as long as I get my trophy house and I can look good to my friends). But what about me and my plastic surgeon.

I am personally offended that there are so many stupid people in the world. I am offended that because of them, my potential donors no longer have the funds to donate to the foundation. Because of this...I am afraid that I may not be able to get my plastic surgery.

If you are able...please donate today! Let's not see another person lose their job...my plastic surgeon needs my business. DON'T DELAY!

No comments: