Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Facebook

Okay...on Sunday, I finally caved and joined Facebook. I have never really been a fan of social networking sites. However...with the many people that I am connecting with from my past, I found this to be a great opportunity to promote the foundation.

For those who are new to this blog, there are two purposes for my writting. The first one is to raise money for my foundation 10,000. The entire premise behind this is to raise $10,000 to go towards two causes that the foundation has identified as needs in our world.

The first, healing the world. Of what you might say...UGLYINESS. 99.99% of ugliness can be healed through a good combing of the hair. So please help us buy combs for the ugly. .05% of all proceeds will go towards buying combs for the ugly (and the administration cost associated). The remaining funds will go towards our second cause. My unnecesary required plastic surgery. I need calf implants in the worst kind of a way.

Please donate today! I am affraid that if we do not raise the money, the ugly will have to continue looking ugly (and having low self esteem), and I might have to do those annoying and painful exercises to increase my calf hotness.

Remember our slogan...Its All For The Children!

No comments: